Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 45% on the 108 Bead Mala Necklace & Bracelet With Tassel By Aspen & Eve - 8mm Stone Beads - Strand 108 Beads Necklace For Mindfulness & Yoga (Matte Amazonite) by Aspen & Eve at Rhine Stone System. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Every Aspen & Eve Earth Mala is handcrafted by gifted artisans using natural semi-precious gemstones. Each mala necklace is hand-knotted between each of the 108 beads for traditional japa meditation. The mala is finished with a guru bead (a large bead indicating the completion of the strand of 108) as well as a traditional tassel.Our 108 bead malas can be worth around your neck or wrapped around your wrist as a layered bracelet. How you use your mala is entirely up to you. Every Mala Sold Plants
Product Description & Reviews
Every Aspen & Eve Earth Mala is handcrafted by gifted artisans using natural semi-precious gemstones. Each mala necklace is hand-knotted between each of the 108 beads for traditional japa meditation. The mala is finished with a guru bead (a large bead indicating the completion of the strand of 108) as well as a traditional tassel.Our 108 bead malas can be worth around your neck or wrapped around your wrist as a layered bracelet. How you use your mala is entirely up to you. Every Mala Sold Plants One TreeEvery "Earth Mala" we sell gives back to mother earth by way of planting a tree. So in addition to getting a beautiful, spiritual piece of jewelry, you are also giving back to the planet and supporting our natural environment. It's commerce with a conscience, and it's just how we do business. Truly Spiritual JewelryOur gemstone beads aren't just beautiful, each type of stone has different energies and spiritual meaning. Traditional malas can be traced back to ancient Tibet, where monks would use the beads of a mala in mediation to count the repetition of mantras (a repeated affirmation or phrase such as "I am peace" or "I am loved"). The large guru bead typically represents the end of a mediation, when 108 mantras have been recited. How To Choose A MalaA mala can represent different things for different people. Some focus primarily on the spiritual healing powers of a mala, while others use it to guide them through meditation. Choosing a mala can be tedious with all of the spiritual meanings that the gemstones represent. That is why we encourage you to pick the mala you are most drawn to, giving you a stronger subconscious connection to it. How To Cleanse Your MalaWash your mala in warm soapy water, lightly scrubbing the beads, then leaving it in sunlight to dry. This will remove the toxins and negative energies the mala has collected.
Features & Highlights
- "I AM HEALED" MATTE AMAZONITE MALA - Amazonite is a powerful stone associated with healing, both physical and spiritual. The beautiful matte finish on the blue green hued beads is perfectly offset by the silver tassel. Amazonite is known to reduce stress, heal emotional trauma and promote tranquility, balance and peace. It allows you to eliminate fear and worry while manifesting peace into your life. It's these metaphysical properties that make it an ideal stone to wear during meditation.
- EVERY MALA SOLD PLANTS ONE TREE - Aspen & Eve Earth Malas are more than just beautiful meditation necklaces and spiritual jewelry. We call them "Earth Malas" because everyone we sell plants one tree. So your purchase of a beautiful mala bead necklace doesn't just benefit you, its benefits mother earth by supporting reforestation projects right here in North America.
- HANDPICKED NATURAL SEMI-PRECIOUS GEMSTONE BEADS - Each 8mm bead on our strand of 108 beads is handpicked for quality and color. The guru bead is slightly larger (12-14mm). Each mala is truly unique and may vary in tone and color because we are using authentic natural gemstones (and like a fingerprint, no two are alike!).
- HANDCRAFTED BY GIFTED ARTISANS WITH LOVE - We make each and every Aspen & Eve Earth Mala by hand. Our artisans have a passion for beautiful jewelry and the love that goes into making them is evident as soon as you hold one in your hands. Each and every bead is threaded and hand knotted on durable cotton string. Every mala is finished off with a guru bead (to represent the end of the strand of 108) and a traditional tassel like the ones found on Tibetan japa malas.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEED - We hope you love your mala as much as we love making them, but if you don't, you have up to 30 days to return it for a full refund! That's our happiness guarantee. Plus, every mala is packed in a natural hemp fiber drawstring bag with the Aspen & Eve and one tree planted logo adorning the outside. Keep this unique bag to safely store your mala when it's not being worn.
3.94 x 0.87 x 6.38 inches
Have questions about this item (0748079400863), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Aspen & Eve, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
♫ LADY COLOUR Jewelry Designing Philosophy:* Every woman is an innocent child. They are eager to feel the brilliant and beautiful world. Be brave to pursue the beautiful fairy tale in your heart, because it is the privilege of being a woman!* Jewel...
mpn: ORIGINALMALA1, ean: 0646437838726,
First and foremost, we consider this product Energy Jewelry due to the careful Selection of Natural Gemstones that make up each piece. (Refer to the Specific Properties of Your Chosen ''Style'' above) Gemstones, Crystals and Minerals are Natural En...
A top-rated jeweler since 1952, Ross-Simons travels the world to find high-quality styles at the best prices. This necklace brings the sleek allure of the color black to classic diamonds. 2.00 ct. t.w. black diamond rounds fill beautiful bezels of st...
8 mm natural turquoise stones necklace is specially handmade for women. As a decoration, it highlights wearers' beauty and it also increases the self-confidence of wearers. Each turquoise bead is unique because of its color and pattern, and no two tu...